Easing of Restrictions –
With the current easing of restrictions we can accept more people into each mass! Because of this there will be no need to book in, until otherwise directed. We still need to maintain social distancing.
No unwell person can attend and those who are older and/or vulnerable are asked to consider their attendance. If you would like time for private prayer in the church please contact the parish and make an appointment.
COVID19 Plan – Ways you can help when attending Mass.
- Ensure you get a Mass Card for streamlined entry.
- Maintain 1-5m social distancing at all times.
- Avoid close contact with anyone who has cold or flu-like symptoms
- Avoid gathering in groups inside the church before and after mass.
- Practice good hygiene.
- Stay home if you or a member of your family is unwell.
- Make a booking to attend mass.
- Enter via the Entry door only. Exit via the Exit door only.
- Follow all instructions by the Welcomers and Ushers.
- Apply hand sanitiser on arrival.
- Sit only in your allocated seat/s.
- If unable to walk to communion, use front row seats.
- Avoid touching surfaces unnecessarily.
- Say “Peace be with you” and offer a smile, wave, nod or bow for the Sign of Peace.
- Receiving communion. - to maintain Social Distancing ALL people, unless seated in front rows, MUST come forward to communion.
- Advise the Parish Office immediately if you suspect you have or have been diagnosed with COVID19 in the days after attending a mass.
- Consider downloading the COVIDSafe App.